Figure 14: NPV Comparison -- Alternate Readily Achievable %: SH/ RA0, RA50, RA100/ B1991

            The figure shows three S-shaped curves that compare the likely NPV for different readily achievable barrier removal assumptions.  The x axis is labeled "Net Present Value (billions $)" and the y axis is labeled "Probability of Not Exceeding."  The three S-shaped curves are very close together.  For RA50, the NPV at 10% probability is $ 4.7 billion, the NPV at 50% probability is $ 7.6 billion, and the NPV at 90% probability is $ 11.0 billion.  For the RA0, the NPV at 10% probability is $ 4.9 billion, the NPV at 50% probability is $ 7.6 billion, and the NPV at 90% probability is $ 11.0 billion.  For the RA100, the NPV at 10% probability is $ 4.3 billion, the NPV at 50% probability is $ 7.2 billion, and the NPV at 90% probability is $ 10.6 billion.